Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 02:04 PM   #3632
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The last time I shot with my Air Force buddy we were at an unsupervised range and he didn't bother with ear plugs for the same reason (he also found it disconcerting firing a rifle that didn't have a three round burst). I wore mine initially, but then took mine off as well; hell, I lost my hearing in the gunshot register a long time ago, so at this point what difference does it make? I shot for years without hearing protection, although obviously now I regret it. Just wasn't a thing out in rural Missouri back in the 70s and 80s.

Of course, everywhere I shoot up here requires them.

And I too say "huh?" to the wife a lot. Of course, half the time I hear what she says and just ignore it. It's a very convenient excuse.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote