Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 10:31 PM   #445
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Superman is always holding back. If he didn’t he’d legitimately obliterate 99% of comic book characters in an instant.
Yeah, my major problem with SuperMan. Too overpowered, all you need is someone to watch out for Kryponite. Faster than an speeding bullet, or an RPG with Kryptonite in it. B vs S was so dumb... Save Martha... OMG...

In the DC universe, you don't need anyone else. SuperMan and SuperGirl are all you need. At least the Lego Universe had some fun... If you call me BatGirl, can I call you BatBoy?
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.