View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #603
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Tikka masala is one of my favorite things. For those uninitiated to Indian cooking, here's a tip: "bloom" your spices, don't just throw them in the sauce. Cook them in oil for a minute or so. Most spices are fat soluble, so by cooking in oil, you'll really maximize flavor.

BL, would be interested in that chai recipe.
Oh yeah, the order is

oil
spices
meat
veggies
liquids

makes sure each stage is good and heated through before adding the next.

. . . .

Simmer.

Re: the Chai, nothing really involved. One of the vendors at the market had bulk Chai spices. I just simmered them in garnier bouquet, then put it in the freezer, then added full milk and honey when it started to crystalize. Brewed it a little stronger than usual since I was planning on diluting it with the milk after.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.