View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:53 PM   #164
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
And sorry, Shun but Watsons a terrible fit for the Cardinals. His deep balls loft in the air and I don't think he has the arm to succeed in that division, whatsoever.

Pick city
Yeah, Watson seems like a pretty poor fit in an Arians system. Kizer would've been my pick there if I had to take a QB (but more realistically, I don't take a QB; I have a 2 year window to take down a winnable division with Carson Palmer under center and Palmer can win me a championship so I capitalize on that window and take a pick that can help me now).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.