Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 08:43 AM   #2768
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
^^^^^^ Dudeeee nice. I have a sonic a couple minutes from me and buy 20 lbs of their ice at a time for like 6 bucks. I should look into that countertop model but I'm not mad at the current setup. Gives me an excuse to go to Sonic and pick up a Cherry Limeade like this morning.

Nugget ice life is a thing. I can't go back to my old ways. I am having a weak vodka/rasp lemonade in my sonic cup to get started.
If you can swing your current setup I'd probably just stick with it

This thing makes great ice and I'm loving it, but its a heavy beast so haven't fully decided where I'm going to keep it permanently. And it takes a bit to fill the bin, like an hour plus. So I run it on Saturdays and just stock pile the ice for the week
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote