Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 08:59 AM   #67
Starter

Besides a couple of inconsequential crashes, the game in all intents and purposes, is really good (IMHO). The game is also very good looking on full ultra settings. I'm not entirely fond of the spaceship fights, but I'm sure it'll be easier with a better ship.

Enemies are too easy, even on hard. I may try very hard on a new game+, though. Don't restart because of this! Just finish the first round and try other stuff after you start a NG+. Evidently you can keep doing NG++, +++, etc., but I'm not entirely sure. There's an item that gets better every iteration. Not that it matters now, but when mods make the game even better, I'm sure it'll be nice.

I'm not sure why people are complaining when there's tons to do and so many side quests to find. If you do this, then the world won't feel "empty".
Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote