View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 06:43 AM   #14505
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Canada may have a harder time beating C19 because they have longer winters than we do. I'm hoping for some sun shine to help slow it and hopefully stop it.
There is that but our population density outside of Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver is pretty low. The sun would be nice about now having been stuck in the house for about 6 months unless you snowmobile, ski or ice fish.

This time of year there isn't a lot of outdoor activities available, too cold or too much snow for golf/soccer/baseball and other summer stuff , lakes still frozen over and fishing is closed till may 21, but also too wet and not enough snow for skiing and snowmobiling.

I live in cottage country next to lake Nipissing one the biggest fresh water lakes in Ontario , it will be interesting to see if the big city folks flock up here to escape their apartments when it warms up.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.