View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 02:42 PM   #235
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've kinda thought about that Boss. They stuck by him thru all this and by all accounts love the dude, but if the Jags wanted to make that trade...….I'd prrrrrooooobbbballlyyy say no.

But i'd think about it.
The WRs are STACKED on this squad. I genuinely think the offense could absorb the loss of Tyreek without a massive drop in productivity.

But the addition of Ramsey to the defense IMMEDIATELY boosts the D into a top 10 defense, imo. It would also change the way we would gameplan for every offense we face.

It’s the kind of move BB would likely make. He signed/re-signed lots of elite corners (Law, Revis, Gilmore...among others) to extensions and FA deals...and never valued WRs enough to pay them. Banked on Tom making his WRs versus the other way around. I wouldn’t be shocked if Veach followed that mold.

I’m not sure this team can win a title without adding an elite CB. If they do, it will take some lucky bounces from time to time in big games.

Adding a guy like Ramsey would change everything.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.