View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 06:56 AM   #15057
MVP

I really just cant believe this is happening. I was all about Mahomes 4 months before the draft and wanted him over Watson or any other QB but this is so crazy how fast this came about. Not gonna lie I did think there would be some growing pains and there still might be. Just praying for health free at this point lol
Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Mr. Arrowhead Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.