Thread: Life Retirement Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 07:12 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I can identify with so much of this. July 1st, it will have been a decade of retirement for us.

Like you mentioned, debt free was number one for us, so we have yet to touch our savings even though inflation has cut it's value in half.

I learned after a couple years it had been me creating my own stress in life, and it has not changed.

Like you mentioned, you are doing your own shit and I have a ton of it to do. Car/Boat shop, wood shop, etc. etc.

We enjoy our own company with kids and grandkids visits being the best.

Yeah, I’m looking to a stress free environment, at least no work stress. The last two years have been extremely difficult for me, health wise and I think getting rid of the work stress will help tremendously
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote