View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 11:35 AM   #1564
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
Looking forward to a great game. You guys sure are defensive about mahomie. I dont think the titans fan was posting stats to say tannehill is better, even though his stats are. It was only the counter to you guys saying all the tits have is derrick henry, and one dimensional and all that. Which is why i posted about their red zone efficiency. 40 tds out of 41 trips. . One dimensional offenses cant do that.
Your comparisons of this titans team to old chiefs teams isnt true either. When did you guys have such good red zone efficiency. Was alex smith the leagues highest rated passer?

I'm sure ot guaranteeing the tits win this sunday, but i can guarantee it wont be a cakewalk. The tits are coming with vengeance
um, yeah, actually. in 2017, Alex Smith led the league in passing efficiency. So yeah, highest rated passer. And we STILL chucked him aside in the spring of 2018 for Mahomes. Because, you know, he's Mahomes.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote