View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #10931
MVP

Hey I'm seem to be the only one who has ever mentioned a chuck roll, I have never cooked a clod or bought one but I did know what it was. Sorry If I offended you by posting a pic of a cross of a clod and a chuck roll and pointing out that they were 2 different pieces of muscle. Since together are referred to a beef shoulder or chuck. I honestly think I hit a nerve... I'm sorry. Kleenex?

I was politely giving you the same shit I get when I Google something, and post a picture of something. Dish it out.....

I am sorry that I have lived a good life, traveled a lot, met a lot of people. Had lots of experiences I seem to have just fallen into.

Next time I will just sat that the guy who died in that car was from a small town in IN that my friends company was started in. That guy was known to have worked there cleaning the shop. Would that make you happy?

You really should get out there and meet some people. Looking back, You will wish you did before some ****ing smart ass on an Internet board starts busting your nuts over a story that was shared.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.