Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:16 AM   #105
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think it may also come down to say the debacles of the Marlins and Cardinals where players on the team make terrible decisions. There's more guys on a football team, what if he doesn't trust the other players to take it seriously? If that's how you feel putting yourself around that many other guys is super risky.
Yeah - there's a calculus for all of them. Maybe this is a trust issue for many.

But for those same people - boy it'd be pretty damn hypocritical for them to go out to a club during the football season. Or a birthday party or whatever.

It's just interesting to me to see where people draw the lines on when/how they're willing to accept risk and how often that line involves work vs. play...

I have no doubt that some will absolutely sequester themselves - but MANY won't. And by losing the security blanket of the structure and testing, they may be putting themselves at greater risk. I think a few of them may not be being as honest with themselves as prudence would dictate here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.