View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 03:32 PM   #48
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
I've primarily been using Schwab's Streetsmart Edge app, but have tried out Think or Swim. ToS seems much more advanced, but I haven't been a big fan of the layout.

One really great thing about ToS is you can change many aspects of the layout. You can change menus, you can customize windows, you can add things to almost any column...

I had to spend quite a bit of time getting used to the layout and then when I started changing the things that bothered me most, I really ended up loving it.

Color Schemes:

Charting

Random Questions

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote