View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 04:47 PM   #418
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But when we actually made the pick and I had a chance to sit down and look at how the draft went, I think I provided a pretty damn measured take on it. Even if it ultimately ended up being wrong (and I have conceded that fact), I damn sure didn't 'hate on Chris Jones...'

Hard to look at my analysis of the player before the pick and my analysis of the pick shortly after it and say I shit all over the dude. Especially when put in the context of my...uh...semi-aggressive approach to criticism. I'll lead with my chin, to be sure, but I was hardly having a full-on Dexter McCluster meltdown over him.
That’s fair and I agree, just saying that’s where I got it from.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.