Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 10:29 PM   #51790
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I still think you have to fire Hackett. It's not just Wilson, though this whole honeymoon phase between Hackett and Wilson in DEN is just delicous. But the lack of preparedness by the entire team, lack of focus, intensity, that's all on the coach. So Hackett's gotta go, imo.

But what the hell does that do? DEN is still stuck with Wilson for what, 2 years? 3? I mean, good God, I don't think any fanbase has ever been subjected to exactly this kind of torture?

BAHAHAHAHA
The Broncos can salary cap trade dump him as early as July 1st 2023.

Would be one hell of a dump tho!
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.