Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 06:01 PM   #44
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I signed up for the free trial of YouTube TV. They just made it available for my market. I was thinking of having it and Sling TV. Only reason for doing Sling is NFL Network and Food Network (for the wife). I also recently started watching a series on ID called Body Cam but I could live without that. Wife watches a lot of Food Network but she said she could live without that if it means we could save some bucks. But I am not gonna go without the chiefs games that are on NFL Network. I haven't been able to find them anywhere else that isn't a TV service such as Directv. Anyone got any suggestions. I thought I saw something about being on Xbox. Is that true?
I think PlayStation Vue might have NFL Network. NFL Network doesn't have many exclusive games anymore. Most of them are also broadcast on a local channel. I want to say last year it was just weeks 2,3 Thursday and the 3rd thanksgiving game that were NFL Network exclusive.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.