View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 01:06 PM   #168
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

So what kind of music do you play? I'm into the rockabilly and some gypsy jazz but no one plays that here in SE Kansas. I've been asked to join a blue grass band and we had a couple of gigs lined up, but then corona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
My "collection" has since tripled 3 times over and my Wife keeps threatening me with bodily harm if I bring any more in the house - so they get "snuck" in.....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/atta...1&d=1586191144
Haha! Last time I dragged a bass home the wife was like "They aren't stray dogs!"
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote