Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 04:11 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
A few days ago a fan "insider" video popped up on my YouTube claiming that Discovery may actually be dead despite the earlier renewal, because Netflix withdrew funding for it and CBS basically isn't willing to finance both it and Picard. Also, Picard won't have much of a budget, so don't expect to see any other familiar characters from NG since they can't afford to bring them onboard. I have no idea if it's legit or not, and couldn't find the video again. It's out there somewhere if you care enough to look for it.

As I've stated elsewhere, IMO the best part of Discovery was Pike, Spock and the Enterprise, and now that they're gone I really don't give a crap if it continues or not.

Still wish the CBS pricks would pull their heads out of their asses and give us a Pike-based Star Trek on regular TV, or sell the rights to somebody who's not going to keep ****ing it up, but neither is going to happen.

I have a hard time believing that the new show will have a budget so low that they can't afford Gates McFadden and the guy who played Howling Mad Murdock on the A Team.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.