View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #199
The 23rd Pillar

Catching up:

1. Rico, rico, rico. Don't let these guys discourage you. Yeah, try #2 was still a little long, but I think that if you do it one more time you can nail it. This time, try to keep it under 200 words. Don't try to compete with Saul Good, he's a master. Just try to post something that everyone will read with one or two decent jokes in it. You might think about asking seclark to help you edit it.

2. Saul Good's roasts can't be touched, but I like the way others are giving it a go.

3. I was away this afternoon working on a rico-length indictment of Phobia for capricious acts of moderation based on personal bias, but when I got back I found that he's already made the case for me. TL;DR=Thanks Phobia.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.