View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 02:41 PM   #108
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I think I figured out why you and I got along so well....besides living in FL and being Chiefs fans.

I grew up really, really dirt poor. I aspired making it to dirt poor. For those of you who know the KC area well I grew up in Mosby Mo....a town that no longer officially exists.

I did graduate HS....and like you have a number of college credits that got me close to my degree but I was too busy with my career to complete it...and honestly in my profession I needed experience more than college.

The difference we have is that I have never had all the government experience you had....probably because I was more Billy Carter than Jimmy Carter.
I was too. Reminder, I was never in the military....Quick story.....

I transferred from CENTCOM to SOCOM. Wellll they decided I was more needed there. They didn't turn in the SCI paperwork. I think you had to renew that every 3 months? I'm looking at all these big shot Admiral, General emails trying to find out why they cant send to the 5 eyes(USA, Canada, Brittan, Australia and New Zealand).

I find the issue and tell the suit whats up. He says good work and then sees my SCI has expired. He goes nuts why are you looking at these generals emails with only a TS? There are several more of these suits in the room now. I got my Billy Carter face on and was like, uhh cause they escalated and assigned me that issue. They got my SCI the next day.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.