View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 08:26 PM   #3424
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
My God, those ****ing owners raped the tax players. "Fund half our building costs, all of the maintenance and upkeep, and then as a sign of good gesture we will go in dry while we charge you $150/seat just for a shot at getting a season tickets. Oh don't worry season ticket holders were gonna **** you even harder and charge you $50k/ticket to keep those tickets!"

I'd ****ing revolt against that loser ass franchise. That's one of the most absurd things I've ever heard. Those PSLs are gonna get back the money that the owners lost to build the stadium. Sketchy ****s.
https://www.timesunion.com/churchill...s-19399691.php

Those sorry bastards. Goes on about this being the worst stadium screw job. Then towards the end says taxpayers may be catching on because KC just rejected a stadium proposal
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.