Thread: Mock 12/26
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 09:30 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

WR depth would scare me a little here but if Pringle and the draft pick could develop, I’m sure it’d be solid.

Would it make more sense to have Speaks at the 5T and Jones at the 3T? Or could you envision them moving around? I’m not so sure.

I’m not sure that Earl Thomas will come here if Berry leaves. Could be wrong, but I know they are close and he probably would love to play next to him here as opposed to another player. I’d probably keep Berry for another year if they think his medical stuff checks out ok.

Overall, this is a fine mock and my favorite part is just the sheer overhaul on defense. It feels like a breath of fresh air with the script being completely flipped.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.