View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 10:52 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Can Guyton play LT? And yeah I go on about drops from Worthy but Tez Walker is the most worrisome WR in terms of hands.

He’s struggled badly with drops
Yes, I believe Guyton can transition to LT.

As for the drops with Walker, I think they're more of a concern than they are with Worthy. That's why you're getting a guy with that kind of size and speed combo at 64. However, I don't think the drops are any worse than what I seen from Rice and Christian Watson in college, and they cleaned that shit up quickly after some early drops in their rookie seasons.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote