View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 06:28 PM   #47
**** That Noise

I’m not saying Iowa State is winning the Big12, Kansas is always the favorite for obvious reasons. I think we coouuulld finish it in the conversation, but man it would be disappointing to not at least be top 5 in the Big12 next year. Best recruiting class in school history coming in, a few good pieces returning, landed our top two transfer targets already with the third visiting and sounds like he’s expected to commit.

It’s going to be wild with Houston in the mix now. I feel like BYU and Cincinnati are historically decent, don’t know shit about UCF. It’s going to be different not playing home and away with everyone. Still have Texas and Oklahoma for the year as well.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli