Thread: Chiefs Tyreek Hill
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:14 AM   #126
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was the latest entry on the remarkable highlight film the Chiefs offense has put together this season and it was made all the more memorable by the fact that Hill had spent time in the locker room getting his foot looked at by the team’s medical staff.

“My foot’s bad …Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot,” Hill told Peter King of Football Morning in America. “I was still feeling my heel, but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W, if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.”

Hill’s fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday.
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli