View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 02:13 PM   #181
MVP

Round 1 of this year is the only Dorsey draft I loved on the day. Now, I have loved several of the picks once we got to training camp and the season, but loving the draft? Child, please. There were way too many unknowns picked over highly projected, productive players to really "love" the actual draft.

Results were great, though, a few epic **** ups aside (Carr, the fullback, Russel). Letting David Irving go was also a major screw up, and I'd say not drafting La'el Collins is up there.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.