View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 07:27 AM   #216
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I carry all of my extra weight in my stomach (beeeeeeer!)
I've read some carry bricks in a backpack to heighten their workout. I aready got my backpack of bricks around my waist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I reached a peak of 235 in December. I wouldn't say I'm a heavy guy, always been on the thin side, but I carry all of my extra weight in my stomach (beeeeeeer!) In mid January I was getting ready for work and struggling to put my jeans on - at the point I was wondering if I could get away with wearing sweats to work I decided it was time to make some changes.

I've been consistently exercising 3 days a week since January, but didn't alter my food intake. Thought I would lose some. And I did. Enough to comfortably get back into my jeans (down to 225). But, I expected more. I didn't realize how many calories I was taking in on a daily basis until I counted one day. Blew me away.

So for the last 7 days or so I've started to watch my calorie intake, as well as cutting back on beer & maintaining my exercising. Haven't noticed much of a difference yet, but I'm hoping the combination of the three will show some results.
Good luck man.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.