Thread: Misc Serial Podcast
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 11:46 PM   #9
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
The biggest thing that has me still resisting Adnan's innocence is the nature of how he defends himself. He keeps going back to 'not looking disheveled' or 'not going into a fit of rage in front of others,' rather than something more empassioned or befuddled.

Almost like someone who's irritated that people aren't noticing how effectively he covered his tracks, more than someone who is wrongly convicted.

But overall, it's an irritating exercise, because this kind of 'in depth' reporting exposes, to me, just how much I'm not privy to. I won't venture to guess if the narrative is guided by a naivete over what is compelling or dispositive, or purposefully to lead us to a preordained conclusion, but it grinds me to not have greater access to the full facts adduced and make my own conclusions.
To me it sounds like Andan has been trying to please people his entire life while at the same time he has a me first attitude. It's very perplexing.

The fact that the Innocence Project is now backing him is weird to me because of what I've heard, he is guilty in my head.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.