View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 01:58 PM   #1043
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Not a whole lot to it, I guess. I created an account with my current name in early 2012. Posted very little the first six months. Started posting more in the off season that year.

Sometime around June 2013 I was following Phobia around the board one night flipping him a ton of shit while he was conducting mod duties. I was being a real asshole. He not only banned me, he wiped me from the database. My old threads and posts from that account don't even show up now. I deserved it though.

Created this account under the name Mcfly, and after a few months came clean about being TimBone. Cleared the air with Phobia and have been fine since.
You share an IP with this guy;

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?userid=18954
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.