View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 11:33 PM   #3551
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
It's funny. I think Yost's real dumb move was that running play with Butler. Yost should be getting killed for that, it was indefensible. It's the flipping playoffs though. I don't think the Ventura thing was mind-numbingly dumb. All pitchers should be ready to go, especially in an elimination situation.
Yes but Ventura wasn't the right option there, that was a bad position to put him in. Oh and I totally agree about the Butler thing, this is the Majors...that play isn't going to work here.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.