View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 04:11 PM   #248
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Just rewatched the first half of the Chargers game and though I didn't spend a lot of time specifically watching Sneed, I did notice his play several times. Overall he had himself a good game, or half. He did allow some receptions, but he was on Keenan for those, and Keenan is a top 10 or 13 WR, so i can't fault the rookie for that. His recovery speed is great, and more importantly his recognition/read and react skills are really good. Plus, he isn't afraid of contact. He's a very willing tackler. I think we got a steal with this guy if he keeps improving this season. Heck, if he keeps going at this rate he might steal Breeland's job before the season is over.

Not wishing for that, just trying to describe the kid's trajectory so far.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote