View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 08:31 AM   #152
MVP

Been watching dexter for years now. I've been in and out of
Supernatural (got gay after 4-5 seasons)
the walking dead (still watching, still loving)
game of thrones (love it! can't wait for the next season)
New girl. watched it for a week or two binge on Netflix. I love Zoey deschanel (spelling)
4400 started losing my intrest towards the end, but I guess the show got canceled
Greys anatomy liked it for 4-5 seasons, but just couldn't stand Meredith after that point.

But man I love this thread! I think i'm going to check out grimm, and a few others.
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.