Thread: Movies and TV Amazon: The Man in the High Castle
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 10:59 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's alternate history where the allies lost world war two. Germany controls the eastern US and Japan the western. So a lot of intrigue and politics and rebellion and so on. The twist being that in the pilot, one of the characters discovers newsreel from our reality, showing victory celebrations amongst the allies. It was cool, and well done. I have not read the book so I don't know where it's going but the pilot was more than good enough to hook me.
So how does that newsreel exist if we lost the war? If we didn't lose the war how did we lose the country? I was with everything until I saw the video of the Iwo Jima.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.