View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 03:15 AM   #55
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
They need to contain Jackson, that's the most important piece.
I know this is an unpopular opinion on CP, but I think Jackson poses a bigger threat to our secondary, than our run defense.

Many here dismissively label Lamar Jackson as a RB playing QB, but he led the NFL in passing TDs and QBR last year, and has become an even better passer this season. You don't lead the league in those two categories if you are a RB playing QB. You lead the league in those two categories by being a damn good QB.

I think Mahomes is the best QB that I have ever seen, but Lamar Jackson is becoming a scary version of Michael Vick & Steve Young combined.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote