Thread: Mock (12/11)
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 09:20 AM   #9
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
A 4th for Gus ****ing Edwards? What? No way. We’ve gotta do better at RB than that.

They’re never going to let Colquitt or Sherman walk for as long as they are playing effectively in my opinion.

I could deal with that contract for Jones. Cobb is washed, I’d just assume play Pringle as him, although we have to add at that position regardless.
Define "effectively" w/r/t to Dustin Colquitt.

The problem right now with Colquitt as that most of his punts that are 'downed inside the 20' are just fair caught at the 16 and present little more upside than a touchback would've. He looks to be stat padding in that regard to me - he just isn't willing to risk a bounce.

He's mis-hitting balls even more often than he did the last year or two, when I thought he was already too prone to the shanks.

And what's really frustrating is that when the Chiefs do get stopped early and need to flip field position, he just doesn't have the leg anymore. He can't hang out out there for 55 yards without putting it on a line and giving up a long return. It seems like the best you can ask from him is a 45 yard net even if he's buried inside his own 20.

Colquitt's no sort of weapon at this point and I'd say he's become average on his best days.

Unfortunately we lost Fox again; Lions signed him to the PS recently. So you're probably right, we'll have Colquitt again next season. I just don't see him as any kind of asset anymore.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.