Thread: Other Sports Calipari to Arkansas?!?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 08:49 AM   #97
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Drew is a really good coach and massive improvement on Calipari.
Drew in 2024 is better than Calipari in 2024, yes.

I don't think a majority of people realize what he's done at Baylor was nothing short of a miracle. He inherited a program that was on probation for his first 7 years as HC, which also included the loss of scholarships for multiple seasons and the inability to play non-conference games for a season.

He recruits at a high level. Not as high as Calipari, who is probably the greatest recruiter of all time, but still very, very well. His teams also are very good offensively and defensively.

I get the criticism that he hasn't made the second weekend that often, but it's ****ing Baylor, and he has been there multiple times and likely would have been in contention for another second weekend or Final Four appearance in 2020.

The only reservation I have is his personality. It's a fishbowl in Lexington with the scrutiny he'd be under. I'm not sure how he'd handle that.

He isn't Dan Hurley, but he's a pretty damn good coach in his own right.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.