Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 06:55 AM   #103
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Money over customer experience. Ad supported model. Viewership goes up on a show as the season goes along, ad rates go up.
As supported model? I did not see any ads on there?

Netflix has the benefit of already having hundreds of original shows. I think since Disney+ only has a few originals as of now, that’s why they chose the weekly episode drop thing.

Maybe once they build up their originals more, they might move more to a Netflix model. But maybe not. I could see them and Apple TV+ following more of the HBO model.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.