Thread: Life One Week to Retirement
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 07:09 PM   #122
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Honest question. When you began contemplating retirement did it scare you a bit?
I am struggling pulling the cord. Im 62, healthy, have a few hobbies and have grandkids in the area. But still a little worried about keeping busy and having focus.
It’s just going to be a whole new phase of life and I’m having a hard time coming to terms.
Best to stay busy in some way, I walk for 40 minutes twice daily and play the stock market during trading hours. Keeps me happy.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.