View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:56 AM   #64
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Tight end would be a place to look for sure. Irv Smith is just a monster, I doubt he's there when we pick though. I wouldn't be opposed.

I know the whole RB issue. I personally wouldn't take one there or anywhere close to that and i'm pretty sure Andy shares a similar thought process.

Ideally, I'd really like to have a 3 down badass at MLB. Is there any way there is one of those there?
Probably not. White's the only one in the draft with pedigree, production and measurables (lots of guys with 2 of the 3 that may pan out). It would be a minor miracle of he made it into the late teens and if he does I think you need to go get him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.