View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 11:32 PM   #118
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
13 days total. The first four were great we spent a lot of time together, then she went to work at her second job, and saw her ex, left with him, and spent the final ten days lying about having not spoke to him, ****ing him, and being distant and distasteful around me. I asked her even when she said she wanted a real relationship, Are you ****ing sure? Are you positive you're not going to change your mind tomorrow or later this week? she said absolutely not. lmao got outta there.. unfortunately that means I am currently homeless.
meeting a woman who is sure in what she wants is such a rarity.

got offered from a friend to be a bachelor at an auction for charity lol. Not sure if i want to do it. The lucky woman/shebeast gets a drink and a dance lol.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.