Thread: Mock (9/19)
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 03:09 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I probably start shopping him the first year he doesn't take us to the Super Bowl. There's some wiggle room on that declaration but overall I'm dead serious.

I'm keeping him so long as he's taking us to Super Bowls.
If he can't win the Super Bowl, no point in keeping him. Just getting there is not enough given the price you are paying.

If the price for winning the Super Bowl is Alex finishing his contract, then that is a price I am willing to pay. It is not a price I am willing to pay if he is gonna show up in the Super Bowl, play Alex football and lose.

Through 2 weeks of this season, we have one Alex Super Star game, and one Alex Game Manager mediocre game.....not enough evidence yet to support that we are going to get Alex Super Star on a consistent basis.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.