View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 03:31 PM   #145
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It may be easier for you to post a spreadsheet attachment in your OP with all the names of participants and then stocks they own along with the March 31st, CLOSING PRICE we all started at.

If you need any help let me know.
We might do that later on, we'll see how it goes. I can go ahead and plung in beginning values if you guys want them. I was thinking it would be nice to get Post #1 into the OP under a spoiler to make it travel with the pages.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.