View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #136
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
At first I was pissed and thought Peters jumped on Mahomes and was talking junk. But our guys have been pretty damn protective of Mahomes this year and they didn't do a thing so I assumed it was nothing. But who knows really.

If a Rams player can jump on our QB on the ground and talk trash after a TD with no flag but Tyreek gets one for his peace sign....it wouldn't surprise me.
Or they didn't do anything because they were already getting flagged for breathing during a game.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.