View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 03:01 PM   #107
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Loved Inside The NFL as a kid. I’d have my helmet sticker book open figuring out what teams he was talking about. Back then it was the only source of highlights around the league, local news never covered it and PrimeTime wasn’t on yet
I'd like to see the Chiefs recreate the choir huddle photo with this years players wearing the jersey numbers as they are in the photo. Mahomes in #16 etc. Have it signed by all of them and sent to the family When Arnold Palmer passed away I had the same feelngs, I thought a part of me was gone.

God speed Lenny and family.
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.