View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:37 PM   #176
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Call me crazy, but I really like this matchup.

Their offense isn’t complete, because they don’t have a top tier QB. As Chiefs fans know, you absolutely need one to win consistently.

They gashed the Packers on the ground, but we showed a lot of promise against the run today. We also did very good against the run against Minnesota. When we know it’s coming, Spags is able to contain it.

We need to come out hot. I fully trust our OL, Patrick, and Andy to contain their pass rush...or at least scheme different ways to negate it. We have 2 weeks to study it.

If our offense can score early (unlike the last two weeks), we should be very confident.

Andy and Pat showed this week again that we aren’t going full conservative when we have a lead. We’re still going to let it fly. Let’s get Garoppolo trying to go throw for throw with Mahomes. SF won’t like how that ends.

Score early. Avoid turnovers. Limit penalties on defense. We can do this.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote