View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:46 AM   #34263
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
Agree, thing is my new job wants me to start asap. They are actually not hurting at all since they develop software for e-learning. I'm leaning towards just taking the job and telling them that the furlough has put financial stress on me and my family and I have an employer that is wiling to pay me full time and wants me to start now so sorry about it.

I should mention I don't have anything to hand off as I we never started anything this year due to all the craziness. I just don't see the point in a two week notice and obviously they need to save the money anyway. But for some reason something nags at me about it. I Think its just the company will find a way to spin it like I am an asshole for not putting in a notice and I do like some of my co workers.

I don’t think you should feel overly responsible to a company that can’t keep you employed and I don’t think they would fault you for moving on. I think ultimately though it sounds like you have to ask yourself if it matters if they spin it to make you look bad.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.