View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:14 AM   #49
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That's a little bit to where I've shifted, especially lately.

I was looking around at free agency and such and while i'm guessing they're enamored with Earl Thomas, there are a couple other guys i'd be more interested in.

I think you may have to sign Ford first off, likely tag him atleast. I kind of like Brandon graham but he may be a little redundant.
Are we going to have the cap space though? You figure that we're either going to tag Ford or give him a new deal. Hill is going to need a new deal, as well as Jones (yes, you don't need to do them right now).

As it stands right now, we'll have roughly $37 million in cap space. Tag Ford and now you're down to $22 million.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.