Thread: Movies and TV Hamilton
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 09:00 AM   #33
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I don't know exactly how they did it, but they did NOT studio record the audio and sync to that. The studio version is far more produced.

I THINK that all of the audio was taken from the live performances during the days they recorded (which I understand was two actual shows with an audience and one day of filming various close-up shots). It certainly wouldn't surprise me if there were moments when the audio was from Day 1 and you were seeing video from the close-ups, for example. So in that sense, it was probably synced a little, but definitely not end to end.
I read an article about whats considered "live" and whats not by whatever governing board, actors guild, union?

The gist is like in this case, they can take any audio or performance from those two days and mash them together, The comedy specials we see from everyone are usually recorded over two days and mashed together. But, if you say its live, you cant put studio recorded audio into the live broadcast.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.