Thread: Movies and TV Hamilton
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 08:05 AM   #32
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Also though, it seemed this production was lip synced...is that correct?
I don't know exactly how they did it, but they did NOT studio record the audio and sync to that. The studio version is far more produced.

I THINK that all of the audio was taken from the live performances during the days they recorded (which I understand was two actual shows with an audience and one day of filming various close-up shots). It certainly wouldn't surprise me if there were moments when the audio was from Day 1 and you were seeing video from the close-ups, for example. So in that sense, it was probably synced a little, but definitely not end to end.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.